Welcome to the New and Improved OneBayArea Website!
We invite you to browse through the site and hope you’ll be pleased with the new features. The site’s new look should make your browsing experience more enjoyable, but most importantly, the site has been redesigned to make the navigation more intuitive. That means you should be able to find what you’re looking for faster. We’ve also added new features to make your experience more interactive.
There are too many new features to list them all, but here are a few highlights that we hope you’ll check out:
- First, note the carousel at the top of the home page. Look here for important notices, new content and other items of interest. You can easily click on the numbers at the bottom right of the carousel to see our current highlights, and you can click on any carousel slide to go directly to the page with more information about your selected topic.
- The main menu system now stretches horizontally across the top of each page. Subordinate pages have additional menu options listed on the left.
- There are links at the top right of each page that allow you to view web pages in languages other than English.
- Also note the Plan Bay Area button at the top right of each page. You can use this as a shortcut, or navigate to Plan Bay Area content using the “Regional Initiatives” pull-down menu.
- The day’s top news headlines are now listed in the gray bar on the left of the home page. You can still use the menu system to navigate to a full list of recent headlines, as well as our news archive.
- Finally, a new interactive feature is on the right-hand side of the home page. Look here for fun quizzes, polls and topical questions for you to weigh in on.